What is PSMG?PSMG is the Professional Services Marketing Association.
- Membership is drawn from across the professions including law, accountancy, real estate, banking, architecture, actuarial, insurance, management consultancy, marketing communications, engineering and construction as well as those with an interest in professional services marketing.
- It is a national organisation with active groups in key commercial centres in the UK and international links in North America, Canada, Europe, Australasia and the Middle East
- It is a group for all those with an interest in marketing within professional services organisations, including practitioners, recognised consultants, suppliers and those who have an interest in this sector.
- To advance the public benefit of education and training of marketing in professional services.
- To provide a forum for members to meet, discuss common issues and develop leading edge marketing thinking.
- To define, improve and encourage good marketing practice.
- To enhance perception of the value of the marketing function within professional service businesses.
- To comment, as a recognised body, to the media, other professional institutions and the public on professional services marketing issues.
All those with an interest in marketing within professional services organisations, including partners, practice professionals, directors, managers and executives working in-house and in recognised suppliers and consultants, as well as those with an interest in professional services marketing.
- Annual Individual Membership
- Annual Corporate Membership
All our events, news items and job bank are also open to non-members. Subscriptions to the magazine are also available upon request - please contact email@example.com All applications are subject to approval by the management which reserves the right to refuse or terminate membership.